In the world of modern business, everyone always concerns not only about how much money they earn but also how their work is including work content, working environment, their boss and colleagues. Undoubtedly, job satisfaction plays an increasingly important role to keep good human resource working for any organizations or enterprises. Are you satisfied with your job? If not, what should we do to get satisfied? Let's discuss this topic at GLN English club this week.
Sunday, January 5th ,2014
10th Floor, Keangnam Landmark 72, Pham Hung Str, Tu Liem, Hanoi
2:30 – 3:00: Warming up
· Making friends with others
3:00 - 4:00: Discussing in pairs/groups
1. What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
2. Are you satisfied with your work now? Why and why not? What you would like to change in your work?
3. What should employers do to satisfy their staff?
4. What can employees do to get satisfied in working by themselves?
4:00 - 4:30: Relaxing
4:30 - 5: 30: Debating
“Money and job satisfaction, which is more important?”.
Form two groups and make a debate to answer this question.